Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer is drawing to a close

and I have realized that I've barely posted anything on my blog.  *GASP!*  Guess it has something to do with a lack of making myself do it.  I could blame it on no time, but that would be a lie.  I've had time, just there's a lot I want to say on here, but I can't.  Never know who might be reading it.  Don't want to step on anyone's toes, or ruin anyone's day with my babbling...
  Let me see... summer vacation has brought me some wonderful times spent with my family and friends.  I've been to Wildwood to enjoy the water park, the boardwalk to watch my kids ride the rides, crabbing and learning to cook them, reconciliation with people I didn't think possible, a part time job to get me thru a paycheckless summer, to finish writing a second book and the start of a third, a couple deaths, a couple hospital trips, a few birthdays and a birthday phone call surprise from someone I never dreamed possible, several trips to the vet to make a sick doggie better, swimming in the pool, walking with my sister in law and above all time well spent with the people I love and care about! 
  As I look at this week of my last full week of summer vacation, I realize I have accomplished quite a bit this summer, and only have a little bit more to do.  I'm feeling rather good about myself!

No comments: