Thursday, September 17, 2009

I know, I know..

I know I said I would keep up to date with this, but life comes at you fast.  My blog is not for people looking for Bon Jovi news or anything like that; they are just my personal interests and fun for me.  My blog is about what's going on inside my head and sometimes I don't like to share it. 

The last few weeks have been exceptionally hard for me to "deal with"... who am I kidding the last few months have been exceptionally hard for me to deal with.  I have had 2 sick parents, summer vacation with 5 children at home and I really can't call them children any longer because 3 of them are now in their 20's, my marriage hitting a rough patch again and my struggles with my own self on my plate.  Yes, I know things can be changed or made better and every line someone can come up with, but the truth of the matter is I just dont' have the energy for it anymore.  I feel like I have run a freakin' marathon and don't have anymore left to give...

Write more tomorrow I guess... loss my zest for this...cause I sound like I'm whining...

No comments: