Thursday, June 03, 2010

So much for my good mood...

well I was in a good mood this morning... got up early, had my cup of coffee undisturbed, surfed the net and checked some email and then my darling daughter and her wonderful teenage mood emerged from her bedroom just a lovely ray of sunshine because I didn't wash enough of her clothes over the weekend!!! HELLO!!!  Do you have 2 hands?  Are they perfectly capable of washing clothes just as mine are???  I think the answer is a resounding YES!!!  Why is it the ones we bring life to, the ones that have us to thank for bringing them into this world, the ones we'd give our life for and most of our paycheck are the ones that just seem to enjoy screwing up our moods the most???  I don't get it... it seems as though she is not happy, unless I am unhappy and I don't understand the need for her to go out of her way to make me feel this way?!  Okay, simple solution... I am going to let this one go today and breathe, I am going to pretend this didn't happen for the sake of my sanity because the last few days/weeks have been enough to drive a preacher man to drink!

  Okay, done ranting... done whining... done!

No comments: