Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Two of this Blasted Journey...

Okay so I have to admit day two was a helluva lot better than day one!  Of course I don't want to toot my horn to loudly just yet because I still have about 3 more hours left in my day that I could still fuck up.  Never know if that cookie jar will reach out and grab my hand, forcing it inside to grab a handful of chocolatey delight and then smack my open mouth with its contents while I mumble num, num, num...

So I give you my day today... I had coffee and a clementine for breakfast reaching 1 point! 
"Breakfast" burrito for lunch which consisted of some spicy potatoes, onion, green peppers, spinach, fake eggs for just enough hint of color and some low fat cheese...it was filling, but above all it tasted GOOD!  Oh and it was 10 points! 
Snack was another clementine and some sugar free orange drink substance... 0 points
coffee... 1 point
Dinner... well dinner was fabulous if I do say... I had a homemade cheesesteak hoagie... I made sure it was NO FAT because I boiled my lean meat with onion and garlic powder, added some cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and oregano... no salt, no pepper, no oil... just wholesome goodness...oh and it was 18 points... top it off with another round of coffee that's another point and I was a very good girl today... I still have a couple points left for a snack later if I choose to have one... I don't know... I'm kinda still full from dinner... wait... what...did I say I was full?  I believe I did... so with that... I'm gonna take my smirky faced self into the ole living room and perhaps watch some TV... until tomorrow...

No comments: