Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tired you say?

I've learned a whole new definition of tired in the last 24 hours! Tried to go to bed by 9:30 last night, but Harley (our new puppy) had other ideas. After having to get up and re think the whole barricading in the kitchen where it's hot 4 times last night, we finally settled with locking all 3 dogs up with me in my air conditioned bedroom. We arranged their dog beds and puppy proofed so Harley would be safe, she decided I'm just not tired. It was cute until 11:30 rolled around and Sammy my other dog decided your bed is really comfortable and I'm going to lay across it sideways so you can't sleep where you normally would.   Fell asleep around 12ish and had horrible nightmares about bugs crawling all over me that woke me up a little after 1. All the dogs decided I have to pee, so outside we go and we took care of business. Finally got everyone settled back down about 1:30 only to be woken up again at 3:30 with achy joints, Sammy laying on me and nightmares of lost puppies. Panic set in when I couldn't find Harley and after 20 mins of searching she comes wiggling out from under my bed which I thought I had blocked every hole! We finally get settled back down and of course the alarm goes off at 5!!! I wanted to call off but I went to work and helped my crew clean 3 or 4 classrooms, pull furniture out of 2 and put 1 back! I am exhausted!!!!

No comments: