Sunday, July 12, 2015

Wow... It's been such a long time...

Completely forgot this blog existed. Now that I've managed to stumble upon it, I'm going to try to post something every day. I'm getting to the point where I forget what I've done so maybe if I write about my day, I can look back and remember things. 
  I stumbled upon a question in one of the Facebook groups I had joined called Southern Pride. The administrator asked what would be the first thing you would do if you were President. Below is my response and it got a couple of likes and responses. My personal fav was Vicki for Prez, lol! So without further ado... Here was my response...
If I was President...
"First thing I would do is cut congress' pay so they know what the average American goes through to survive. I would increase our soldiers pay and make sure all veterans are taken care of both medically and financially. Next would be welfare reform. I don't mind helping those who need it, but those who have made it a way of life with 2 or 3 generations living off the system, they need a wake up call. I also think those on welfare should have to perform at least 30 hours of community service weekly and be drug tested. If I have to work for my benefits and pass a drug test, so should they. I think the borders need to be closed and illegals deported back to their own countries. If you want to come to America, then do so the way they did back in the early 1900's; legally. I would bring our soldiers home to protect our borders and keep our noses out of other countries affairs. If you're not our ally, then figure out your own problems. I'm tired of aiding countries that hate us unless we're giving them food or money.  And those who hate our flag, country, traditions and way of life can leave with all of the illegal immigrants. We need to start focusing on our own country and the problems within our own borders. Family values and manners need to find their way back into American lives because our children are headed in the wrong direction with today's standards.  If you're a pedophile and there is without a doubt solid evidence (such as you're caught on camera or video proving your guilt), they would be executed immediately. If you're found guilty of first degree or capital murder  (found guilty of premeditated murder or murdering a police officer) I would bring back public executions and carry your sentence out immediately. I would also legalize marijuanna in every state, tax it and set up shops to sell it in so the taxes collected on it would go strictly to paying down the national debt. I figure it would be paid off in approximately 5-10 years time. I would also stop over taxing corporations to bring back strong solid jobs to the United States and make this country and economy strong once again. I would also make sure my second amendment rights are never threatened and set up a national gun registry so all data bases for finger printing, background checks and mental health issues are connected in every state and all gun laws are the same in every state. No more getting arrested for being legal in one state and illegal in another when you cross state lines. Everyone who has a registered firearm, will also be issued a carry permit in every state. I don't care about reversing gay marriage because they should have the right to marry who they want and have the same rights as straight people do. If it doesn't effect me personally, why should I care? That's like sticking our noses in another countries affairs that we have no business doing so. As far as the race batters out there, Al Sharpton to start, would be arrested and charged with accessory to murder for each cop that has been killed because of his agenda in stirring up the continuation of diving the races. Not to mention being charged for his tax evasion. If I have to pay my taxes, so should he and the media would also be held accountable for the messes they've created by only reporting issues that continue to divide this country by color. And that is only the beginning of what I'd like to do if I were President!!!"

No comments: