Saturday, December 18, 2004

And so the countdown begins...

So close you can almost smell the shredded wrapping paper from little hands ripping presents open...

Been SICKER than a dog for going on 3 weeks now...I've coughed so hard I've toned muscles I didn't even know I had!!! I think I'm addicted to Halls...I get grouchy if I don't have one in my mouth every 15 minutes...I've actually even turned to the old standby of old for colds~ Sambuka!!! I can't believe I actually used to light my shots on fire, blow them out and drink them cause they burn like hell without being lit now, LOL!!! I haven't had a chest cold this bad since I quit smoking over 8 years ago!

Made some Christmas cookies tonight(made sure not to cough on ANY of them, LOL)...so much more to make...did a little more shopping today...finally bought some wrapping paper...spent way too much money...

Met with the pool contractor last night and made final plans for the inground...15 X 25 oval...can't wait for summer...I have dreamed of this my whole life... I have one HELLUVA GOOD husband... we're waiting on the water table from the pool people so we know what kind of addition we're looking at for the house...always something...always busy...I'm gonna need a vacation from Christmas vacation when it's all over, LOL!!!

Now to find my bed...another busy day tomorrow... cleaning job, more baking and maybe I'll start to wrap some presents...Peace out...good night...C~ya!

No comments: