Sunday, December 19, 2004

Taking a breather...

Popping in to say a few words before I have to go pick up Josh...hey guess what??? It's actually snowing here...I couldn't believe it!!!

Anyways...didn't make any more cookies today...just felt like crap and was cranky...helped hubby in the yard a little bit with clearing out some more tree branches that were dead and a danger...did manage to go and do my cleaning job...I received a wonderful surprise...the couple I clean for bought me a present which I did not expect...(aren't they the best kind?) They gave me a Gallelieo Thermometer...it's the kind that's handblown glass with a few of those weighted balls that tell the temperature of the room by the water or something cool like that...I always have wanted one cause I'm fasinated by stuff like that (yes, it doesn't take much to amuse me, LOL) and I was just really touched by their gift...kinda the silver lining in my day...

Mom came for a visit...we had tea and discussed cookies and such...was a nice little visit...she is even gonna make me some homemade...yes, I did say homemade...you know, not canned, boxed or frozen...anyways...homemade vegetable soup...i bought the stuff and she's gonna fix me up with a batch...maybe I'll actually get rid of this nasty cough before christmas...I am so tired of coughing...

All for now...goodnight... :o)

No comments: