Saturday, December 04, 2004

Saturday's Agenda...

Okay, so I stayed up reallu late last night to restore my computer after getting that nasty trojan virus yet AGAIN...I swear I'll never learn...don't download stuff...oh well...after hours of reinstalling programs and setting up my favorites and recovering lost passwords and usernames (yeah, I know...write them down in a safe place...I have 5 kids...no place is safe in my house....) I am ready tog go...

Today will be party central part one...birthday party at my best friends house for her daughter who turned 8... cleaning job somewhere in the mix... sleepover with 2 little 8 year old girls plus the 6 year old boy who is not invited but has to be here cause he lives here too...should be interesting...

Tomorrow is party central part two... off to the bowling alley in the morning for 2 fun filled hours of bowling with kids ranging from 4 to 8... aren't you jealous, LOL!!! Then back to the house for cake and ice cream and lots of screaming voices in a tiny house...next year will be soooo much better once the addition on the house is complete and the inground pool too...

Off to get dressed and leave for the ball...

No comments: