Thursday, December 09, 2004

cell phones...shopping and the freaking holiday spirit....

God my blog has turned into the whining and crying space of the internet but damn I am so sick of always having a freaking hard time over everything...

I offer my cell to my son and get a cingular but now I don't know if I want this one...ok the phone is great...it has many features but after I get it I find these lovely little virgin mobile phones and I think I like these better and even better no contracts...the downfall you ask??? My husband makes me feel guilty for letting my 18 year old son take over my nextel phone plan instead of getting him a virgin mobile...if I knew about the freaking virgin mobiles I would have insisted he get that instead and now I don't know if it's too late to cancel my "upgraded nextel plan and phone" and take it back until my contract is up in August of 05' so he can have one of these virgin mobile phones...I swear the powers of the universe hurtle shit at me just to test my strength...I already have arms like Arnold...if I get anymore tests thrown at me I'm gonna be able to lift my house off the ground, LOL!!!

I still have to finish Christmas shopping and buy stocking stuffers, wrapping paper and all that jazz...I can't wait until December 26th...

If you haven't bought Goo Goo Dolls Live in Buffalo, July 4, 2004 run don't walk to your nearest store and buy it...you won't be disappointed...

Shutting up now...

No comments: