Saturday, April 03, 2010

Doing a little happy dance with tears

so I pulled out a pair of jeans that I bought like 6 weeks ago to wear to a concert that didn't fit me because I have lost like 13 pounds in 6 weeks...well when I bought them I couldn't get them past my fat ass and I had to wear something else to the show; well low and behold tonight I not only got them up over my fat ass, I got them buttoned and zippered too and I didn't have to pull the old 80's trick of laying on the bed either, lol!!!  I was so proud of me that I sauntered out into the living room to show off the fact hey husband of mine, look and needless to say I didn't get the reaction I was hoping for.  Yay what you have jeans on...woooo whoooo... how come men only notice things when they want something???

No comments: