Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday, Monday

got the post Easter blues...  I was a good girl.  I had 3 pieces of candy and walked away.  I guess I could've been better and not had any, but where is the fun in that???  Tonight me and the treadmill have a hot date.  My goal for this evening is going to be 2 miles.  I need to lose another 10 pounds before May; my ultimate goal is 55 more pounds, but I am taking baby steps this time and not setting myself up for failure.  I have been sucessful and have lost 13 pounds...it's been tough.  I gave up goodies for 6 weeks!!!  So Easter came and I had a little bit of indulgence and now I am back to normal tomorrow with special K for breakfast w/OJ, lunch a nice chef salad w/ balsmic dressing and then my very sensible dinner of meat starch and vege w/1 slice of wheat bread.  I am committed to getting rid of this unhealthy excess.

Today I managed to get the game room cleaned up and all the crap lying around put away or thrown away...goodbye old dryer, so long corner TV stand that I bought the day of my Bon Jovi concert in 2001, adios old dresser and microwave cart, see ya miscellaneous junk that I kept for God knows why...it was a pleasure...My BIG project tonight is to get all my clean laundry folded and put away so I can tackle MORE dirty laundry tomorrow...doesn't my life sound exciting???

I also have pretty tulips to plant that were Easter presents from my kids.  Sometimes they do surprise me with random acts of kindness and thoughtfulness...makes me swell with pride, lol...

That's all for now; tune in later or perhaps tomorrow for more exciting random acts of blabbering from yours truly, lmao...

No comments: