Saturday, April 10, 2010

I never posted about...

my Bon Jovi show in Philly on March 24th because well I was flying so high after it that I didn't feel like it, LOL!!!  Let me start by saying Jennifer you are the WOMAN!!!  I have to say she is the ONLY reason I got to go.  She surprised me with tickets to the show about 10 days before it and when we got to the arena and saw where our seats were, OH MY GOD!!!  4 rows from the stage on Richie's side and I thought I would hyperventilate from happiness!!!!  The man was literally 20-25 feet from me for almost 3 hours!!!  They opened with a new song from The Circle called Happy Now and went into another new song called We Weren't Born To Follow...Instead of typing up a setlist, allow me to just put this thing here...

The show was absolutely one of the BEST nights of my life.  I met some really wonderful people that night who were both kind, generous and some of the nicest people I will ever have the pleasure of meeting.  The band played and sang their hearts out like I have never seen before and this was my 5th opportunity to see them live since 1989.  The music, the banter between songs, the atmosphere was like nothing I have ever experienced before and it definitely will be a night I will NEVER forget!!!                                            

No comments: