Saturday, April 03, 2010

So maybe I need to start using this thing...

Okay it's been like... oh forget it... it's been a long time... not to sound like an old Boston song...damn where do I begin??? 

  Well let's start from the last post...Last time I posted I was contemplating a MAJOR life desicion and guess what??? I followed thru with it!!!  I left home in October and thanks goes out to the good Lord above and all my family and friends for helping me to get thru it, work it out and move back home so my family could start the much needed healing process.  Let's face it; my marriage was crumbling all around me and I didn't know what to do...but like I said, with the help of my family and friends and keeping my faith; things have turned back around and I truly believe in the right direction.

  I gave up my myspace which was causing me headaches in more ways than one; I put the freeze on facebook.  The only time I go on there is to see what's going on with Bon Jovi when they post a new thing for me to read.  You think it's sad???  Well I don't.

  Bon Jovi is and shall always will be my absolute favorite band!!!  They have picked me up when I was down, helped me dust myself off and got me to stick to my guns and keep the faith.  They have supplied the soundtrack of my life and I will be forever grateful to them.  Richie Sambora may not be the flashiest guitar player on the face of the Earth, make Rolling Stones top 100 guitarists of all time or even have the techniques of Eddie Van Halen or Joe Satriani, but that man's playing MOVES me like no other guitar player can!!!  When he bends a note, you feel his emotion bleeding thru it, when he strums those strings you feel his pain, his happiness, his drive...His songwriting makes you feel his passion for life and I couldn't imagine anyone other than himself or Jon Bon Jovi singing it...

  Okay, done rambling about the beauty of Bon Jovi...although I am still PISSED AS HELL that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has snubbed them yet again!!!  Should be called rock and roll hall of shame...Bon Jovi deserve to be in there!!!  Okay, really done now...

  So now that my life has settled down (some what) my goals are to try and get a few books published that me and my sister from another mother have worked together on and maybe make some dough doing what I love doing...WRITING!!!, enjoying my family and keeping my head above water for the time being...

  Promise to update more often, but I'm gonna get moving for now... I need to catch Survivor ondemand with my family...PEACE!!!

No comments: