Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Is my luck finally changing???

That seems to be the question of the day?  I was just a reading something to my cousin over the phone and all of a sudden my cell phone goes off in the kitchen.  So I finish my sentence and said, hold on a sec, I gotta text message... oh wait I have 2 text messages... my cousin laughs and I pisk up my phone and say damn I am still figuring out how to use this new cell phone... so i finally get my text message thingy opened and lo and behold it's a text message from Bon Jovi... WHAT?  WAIT?  BON JOVI???  Oh yeah, I signed up for text alerts when something BIG is goign to happen in the land of all things Jovi related... so I was like wonder what's going on???  My cousin laughs at me and then hears me exclaim HOLY SHIT!!!  She's like what?  WHAT?  I'm like oh my God, no way!  She's like oh my God, no way what?  I'm like...Oh my God, I just won a signed copy of THE CIRCLE by Bon Jovi!!!  She's like no way, get out of here!  I'm like yes way!  I was so excited!!!  EXCITED people!  I don't own a single thing of Bon Jovi that is signed and I have been a fan since 1985!!!  So I try and figure out how I won this and then I see thebottom of the text it's for retweeting about wanting Bon Jovi tickets...  so you know what?  I am not even bummed that I didn't win the tickets because this is something I can add to my collection that I didn't have to pay for, I didn't have to buy off of someone who was looking to make a buck on my favorite band's signatures and best of all it came from them!!!  So THANK YOU BON JOVI; you made this fan a really HAPPY campa!!!

No comments: